the twilight zone

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

potty mouth

well this being my first post i though i would start with a funny one lol eli and vic were playing out side and all of a sudden i hear eli say somthing but u cant quite make it out so i am lisening a little more intently now lol and he said it again and i heard it plain as day "ok fine u a asshole sissy" ha ha ha come to find out he didnt want to play what she wanted and she didnt want to play what he wanted so he decided to tell her off. i couldnt even scold him i was laughing to hard i had to go into another room so he wouldnt see i was laughing i didnt want him to think it was ok to say that lol when i was better i talked to him and explained how thats not nice to say its a bad word he stared blankly at me and said "but mom sissy was being a bbbbiiiiigggg (he had to put a very long big in there lol) asshole " lol and i said why and he said cause she wont play hid and seek with me lol ha ha ha ha his vocab is coming along nicely wouldnt u say lol

4 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I would say that his vocab has come a long ways.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Woohoo Denise got her own blogsite!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Denise...my puncuation and grammar really stinks but do you realize you didn't have a single period in that blog. It gave me a headache, but now I know where Danielle gets it, only she uses some punctuation once and a while. I tried reading it in one breath and I almost passed out.

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger denise said…

    i know nett when u got kids like mine u got to get stuff done as fast as possible and that leaves no time for puncuation lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">