the twilight zone

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Shitty Day

Well my day was pretty boring till tonight. i went into the back bedroom to take jesse off my bed and put him into his own. the min i got in there something under my bed moved. i could tell it wasnt small cause jess threw my blanket off and whatever moved made it move like 3 or 4 inches. thats how i knew it was big. lol dont ask me how, but it was fast enough to make it around me and out the bedroom door without me seeing in anyway shape or form what the hell it was. it freaked the hell out of me. so i called my landlord and after laughing at my misery for a bit, he said he would bring some rat poision up tomarow. well i forgot about it and went in the living room for a while, i couldnt do anything about it anyway. about 30 mins later(after i decided to take my slippers off and put my tennis shoes on THANK GOD!) i went through the hall cause i had to go to the bathroom. i am not ashamed to say that i was going there to take a shit ok, this is what makes the rest of the story so funny. lol well on my way when i passed by the washer a mad hatter type kitten flew out from between the washer and dryer and tryed to rip my fricken leg off. well i will be honest and tell u that it litierly almost scared the shit right out of me. lol i finally scared it out a hole in the floor that was behind my washer that i didnt know was there and back outside. i use to love cats but if that thing comes back in my house i am going to kill it. lol

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    keep posting! if i didn't care if you posted or not, i wouldnt have done so much for your damn site!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">