the twilight zone

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

april fools day

Today Eli turned 6. he knew he was going to turn 6 today so when i told him April fools your b day is next month then said April fools again and said naw today is your b day he didn't find it funny but me and jess did lol ha ha ha. my friend Dee did a HORRIBLE April fools on me that i bought hook line and sinker. lol she told me she got married today and was pg. now i love Dee with all my heart she is family and we have been friends for ever, but anyone who knows her knows she has been married twice and for a while was really wanting a baby so u can see where i would believe EVERY WORD SHE TOLD ME. i was reeling until she said APRIL FOOL'S. man i just wanted to smack her lol he he he hope everyone had a fun APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">