the twilight zone

Monday, August 22, 2005

the twilight zone

i was watching fear factor tonight and it was cute lol eli started watching it with me cause he saw them flipping cars through fire he got a big kick out of that. then they started playing a card game where they dont get more cards unless they drink these drinks with scorpins, cows, blood, spiders, bannana slugs, snake liver/hominaro peppers, and fish eyes. eli saw that and he almost freaked lol. he looked at me and said mommy why they eating bugs. lol one lady ate a whole dead spider and he had the uglyest look on his face and was screaming oh no oh no eeeewwwwwww!!! she is eating a spider she is going to be dead momma. lol i love watching tv with him lol there nett i put in some puncuation lol is that better ha ha ha

6 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That would have been funny to see. I bet he was very funny.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Can you say habenaro instead of hominaro.ehehehehehehehehehehehehe

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    When I saw the first period I was so overjoyed I wanted to comment right away, and then I saw a comma so I decided to finish reading it. Glad I did, thanks for putting some punctuation in for me. Ahhhhhh! Cindy, lol, hominaro....atleast it isn't homonaro

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    you have a nice little blog to go with the blog ring that we have going here...everyone brings something different to it

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger denise said…

    yeah i know i cant spell. lol i am glad i made u soo happy nett. lol ha ha ha, and thank chelie, i dont have as much to post about then i thought but a little is better then nothing i guess lol

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Exactly. i just blab about a bunch of crap and call it a blog. Life is good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">