the twilight zone

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my good deed of the month

well i was talking to michelle tonight and was trying to fig out how i can get her some food up there. well the comment was made about pizza so i thought hummmm lets see if i can get a pizza delivered there and i will pay for it. lol michelle thought i was nuts and said there was no way it was going to work. well for anyone who knows me knows then when u tell me somthings not going to work i try even harder to get it done. lol so one of her room mates found a web site for pappa johns and ordered and i paided with my debt card. i told her that i would call up there on the 15 th of every month and order them a pizza. lol what can i say i love making ppl happy. it makes me happy to see others happy and the way shelly talked the pizza was great and she really enjoyed it. thats all that matters i guess right. lol

5 Comments:

  • At 4:46 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Denise....
    I thik that was such a sweet thing to do. You know how College kids like to eat. I never knew you were so stubborn. If I had know that before...I would have told you that you sending me a late birthday present with your bingo winnings...just isn't going to work, so give it up. (SMILE) It won't work, so just drop it. It is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE! lol. Have a great day!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger denise said…

    lol my only prob is when my husbend gets back in like two months from iraq and then soon after that we are all going where ever he is stationed and once we leave i wont be able to do it anymore, i dont think anyway lol

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Sure you could. Debit cards are at every bank now.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger denise said…

    no i mean i dont think i will have the money lol

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Actually the down side is that they have a limited delivery area so you would never be able to get the pizza delivered to you in the first place. You would have a high phone bill just trying to sceme this out...but good luck with that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">