the twilight zone

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

things that make u go HUMM

well i got a video now color player and 3 discs for it, the fairly ood parents, one about sharks that jump out of the water, and spongebob. well i found it today and eli must have forgot i had it, cause when he saw it he made me put spongebob in, and has been watching it over and over again for the last 2 and a half hours. i went into the bedroom to pick up the toys and he came in with it and asked me to start it over again for him. lol while i was doing it he proceded in telling me all about it. well when i turned it on the episode that started was saying what eli had just said word for word. :O in the words of my best friend deanna "you know your kid is watching the video now player to much when ..................... lol so many choices, so many choices lol

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Jez, Denise....you better start a three time rule. Why a kid would ever need to watch a show three times in a row...I'll never know. He's going to waste his brain with that crap. It's nice so you can get some stuff done...but ewww, and I feel the same way about video games. I've been a nanny too long I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">