the twilight zone

Thursday, February 02, 2006

the twilight zone

i just want to warn everyone that i am looking for more pics to put on here. i am going to find pics of everyone. lol me, michelle, cindy, dani, mike, and yes even u nett i have seen some pics of u at moms. hahahahahaha i hope someone trys to get me back . lolololololol i think it is funny and fun as hell. lol i cant wait to see if anyone else takes part in this and if anyone can get a pic of me that is bad. ha ha ha time for the fun to begin. I AM STARTING THE PICTURE WAR. HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    So does that mean that I'm your behind the scenes man? Because when you find the picture, I do all the work lol.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    WHAT! What pictures of me? Denise, you are not on my list...and you don't really want to be on it, do you? Ask Cindy's Dad, it is not such a fun place to be....sctatch card....lol.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger denise said…

    ahhh, i have seen it all nett cindy and mike are my bro and sis u know. lol ha ha ha i dont think there is anything u can throw at me that i can't take lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">