the twilight zone

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the twilight zone

first off this is my site if u want to talk like that u call me and talk to me like that not on here. second i am going to leave your comment there instead of deleating it so everyone can see how childish u are. third i wasnt talking about u u conceded bitch. infact i dont think i have one single comment on my whole site that i thought even for one sec that was from u so u are going compleatly nuts for no reason heidi. i have been nothing but nice to u and u treat me like this. well fuck it i didnt have any prob with u till now but if u want to be this way fine. I AM DONE BEING THE NICE ONE FROM NOW ON I AM GOING TO BE THE BITCH. DONT COMMENT ON MY SITE AGAIN IT IS FOR FRIENDS AND I SEE NOW THAT YOUR NOT ONE.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger denise said…

    oh good god i am sorry i didnt say that because i dont like u i was in a very bad mood and i had just seen u guys so it was still in my head that is why i vented on you god i didnt say anything that horrible. god its in the past let it rest. even i forgot about it if u hadnt put down when i wrote it i never would have remembered.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger denise said…

    ok i will thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">