the twilight zone

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

bad day got better

well my day started out crappy. i had a hose bust behind my washer spraying out scalding hot water everywhere. my house was filled with steam on this very hot day. my friend deanna got blisters on her hand trying to turn off the water back there. then i lost power for an hour when i was trying to make supper. come to find out my landlord checked and told me that some one has been messing with my hot water heater(which can only be got to from the out side of the trailer) and my main power box out side. damn i am telling u that is creepy since i have been hearing things hit my house all night :( but its ok cause eli came home from school and was so happy and all the kids were telling him bye so he is doing good and making friends. lol he tried showing me how to do the where is thumbkin song but instead of just wiggleing his thumb he used all fingers.lol it was so cute ha ha ha ha well i am getting tired so i am going to bed. night all

4 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    He better show me the Thumpkin song.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger denise said…

    it is soooo cute

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    The Thumbkin song I know uses all your fingers too. Cute. I hope Deanna didn't get burnt to severly. Is she OK, now? You have to be careful with hot water. I would have just shut the whole house off. Well, atleast one of the kids wasn't standing near it when it blew.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger denise said…

    well she did it cause we were worried that the hot water would soak into the carpet in the next room where jesse was and burn him and i wasnt tall enough to reack the knob and she got some blister but there ok now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">