the twilight zone

Thursday, October 20, 2005

PLEASE GOD SOMEONE HELP ME! LOL

ok now i have heard of the terrible 2's but jesse is going way to far. i can honestly say he is like 10 to 20 kids going through the terrible 2's at once adn putting them all togeather, that is jesse. he is biteing, hitting, headbutting, ripping up the walls, trying to pull the carpet up with his teeth, banging his head on the wall or anything else he can get to like my washer and dryer. eli who is 50 lbs compared to jesse's 28 lbs is scared to death of him and dont spend much time playing with him anymore. eli will be sitting in his room watching tv being real good and for no reason jess will come up and hit him or bite him or pull his hair, he even put a welt on his back the other day. he will even geat the crap out of me when i go to sit down to play with him. man and i thought eli was bad to vic at that age but now i wish for those days again lol anyone got any advice i could sure use some.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger cityman05 said…

    Hey, I feel your pain. I have a little girl that is almost 2. She is really bad at biting and pitching fits.
    I actually had an incident the other day when an irate parent came to my house and threatened me because she bit his kid in daycare. (Iposted it on my blog last month if you want to check it out.)
    I really love my daughter with all my heart, but sometimes I look and her and think, "If she had been twins I would be in a straight jacket right now.)

    Hang in there!

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Whatever you do, every single time he hurts someone or tries to hurt some one...give him a 2 minute time out. Just sit him on his little butt where ever he is. If he gets up, sit him right back down. I know, its enough to drive you crazy. I swear that three year olds are worse than two year olds...so just imagine what you have to look forward to....oh, wait, that isn't on the bright side is it. Good luck and be patient. Try to give him 10 times the attention when he is doing something calm or sweet...positive behavior reinforcement.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Hows it going? Are you still there?

     
  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I think he finally got her...

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    BLOG DAMNIT!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    LOL, Cynthia...goodness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">