the twilight zone

Monday, November 14, 2005

me and computers

ok now think of the one person you know who knows nothing about computers. ok now i am just below them when it comes to computers. lol so i would like to thank michelle for fixing my blog site. i am really glad she enjoys doing it and i dont think she is quite done yet. thanks michelle it looks alot better now. me and the kids get to go down and see my husbends family for thanksgiving. i am so happy i love his family and they havent seen the kids in so long it is going to be fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    No problem. Scary thing is, I didn't even have to ask for your password....

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger denise said…

    lol yeah i know ha ha ha

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    she knew your password, how funny! I love the changes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">