the twilight zone

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I have taken over this blogsite for my own!! I shall call it....Well, the name will come later, but it will be a great name, Oh yes it will!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok...so not really.....but I am making a few changes for my HTML challenged sister...Don't worry Denise...not many people know how to change the HTML....So, changes to come to this site:

New Colors
Possibly new font types
Sidebar fun thingys
A counter
A tagboard
New Posts(I won't be the one posting, but if I change colors and everything for you, you had better post Denise!!)

So, that's all for this post...I know you will enjoy it Denise, since you don' t even know I was planning on doing this....
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*Chelie*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i like it but i almost couldnt stop looking at it long enough to read what u wrote lol

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Its pretty but its so over powering that it is hard to read.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I thought so too, but none of my backgrounds worked well with the pretty text

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I like this new black background with the bright colors...very striking. Oh Denise...I can't wait until the goodie gets here! Thanks again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

"text/css">